Vinyl Powder-Free Gloves Vinyl gloves are a popular choice for the food industry and situations where high levels of durability and protection are less of a priority. While they may be less durable, they are the less expensive option.
- Intrinsic softness reduces hand fatigue even for long hours of wearing these gloves, due to low 100% modulus 25 kg/cm² comparing with normal commercial product at 3 kg/cm²; super flexibility and lightweight.
- Double layers of PVC/PU films to provide double protection.
- Odor free, results from special formulations.
- Ease in donning due to the excellent slippery inner surface.
- In grip from slightly tacky outer surface.
- Extra-small, Small, Medium, Large, Extra-large.
- Medical Purpose, Healthcare, Cleaning, Food Processing, Laboratory, Industrial, Cleanroom
- Type:Powder-free; non sterile
- Material:Polyvinyl Chloride paste resin, Grade: FPC DNV2P.
- Colour:Clear and Blue
- Design & Features:Ambidextrous, beaded cuff, smooth
- Storage:The gloves shall maintain their properties when stored in a dry condition at temperature between 10 to 30°C.
- Protect gloves against ultra violet light sources, such as sunlight and oxidizing agents. Copper ions discolor the glove.