|Full Part Number||TYCHF5SWHXP/TYCHF5SWHXB|
|Fabric / Material||Tyvek® 500|
|Design||Hooded coverall with elastics|
FEATURES & PRODUCT DETAILS
DuPont™ Tyvek® 500 Xpert/DuPont™ Tyvek® 500 Xpert (Ecopack). Hooded coverall available in white, in sizes SM to 3X (blue and green garments also available). Robust yet lightweight (<180g per garment). 3-piece hood for optimal fit to head and face when turning. Elasticated face, wrists and ankles as well as glued-in waist elastic. Ample crotch area for freedom of movement. Large, easy-to-grasp zipper puller.
Tyvek® garments are composed of flash spun high density polyethylene, providing an ideal balance of protection, durability and comfort. Tyvek® is permeable to both air and water vapour, yet repels water-based liquids and aerosols. It offers an excellent barrier against fine particles and fibres (down to 1 micron in size), is ultra-low-linting and antistatically treated. Silicon non-added.
Applications for Tyvek® 500 Xpert garments include those found in pharmaceutical handling, chemical processing, the oil and gas industry, general maintenance and operations, automatic spray painting and many others.
- Certified according to Regulation (EU) 2016/425
- Chemical protective clothing, Category III, Type 5-B and 6-B
- EN 14126 (barrier to infective agents), EN 1073-2 (protection against radioactive contamination)
- Antistatic treatment (EN 1149-5) – on both sides
- Stitched external seams
- Very low inward leakage thanks to optimised design
- Tyvek® auto-lock zipper and zipper flap for increased protection
- NEW! TYVEK® Classic Xpert – ECO PACK: A new packaging concept from DuPont